Seating is limited! • Act fast to secure your seat! (see below)
Is this workshop for you?
Beyond a lecture about theory, this entertaining, fast-paced 4-hour interactive workshop is a skills-building session. While this workshop is to ‘Conquer Your Cravings’ you will tap abilities you can apply to create change with other issues in your life. The workshop will be of interest to anyone wanting to learn more about:
* the subconscious mind;
* clearing negative self-talk;
* techniques to improve confidence and self-esteem; and,
This workshop is a foundation for a structured Weight Reduction & Management or Quit Smoking program, Anxiety and Phobias and life coaching.
CONQUER YOUR CRAVINGS!
Do you sometimes feel like your cravings are controlling you? Chocolate, smoking, overeating, fast food, soda pop, junk food, snacking leave people often feeling powerless.
Surprise! You are in control. You’re doing this to yourself. Your subconscious mind doesn’t want you to change.
When it comes to adopting new healthy behaviours and routines or any significant challenge you face it is your own subconscious mind and Self-image you need change.
Buried inside all of us are self-limiting beliefs about ‘who we are, what we deserve, and what we can’t do’ — that have essentially been ‘programmed’ into us from childhood. (Dieting doesn’t address this; it certainly can’t resolve this; it’s largely why diets don’t work.)
Your subconscious mind is lazy. It doesn’t like to change. It’s quite happy to keep you in your routines and habits.
LET’S GET TO WORK!
• Bad habits take root and how the Habit Loop works to preserve your bad habits;
• Your subconscious mind works and affects everything in your day-to-day life;
• To better harness your subconscious mind to help you to create change and achieve any goals; and,
• Hypnosis actually works, the myths and misconceptions and discover that you already experience this natural mind state on a daily basis.
• Easy-to-use techniques (non-hypnosis) that you can use anywhere to help conquer your cravings, control unwanted negative thoughts, clear emotional baggage, and help you to achieve other change you desire;
• Steps and actions to better position your mind to manage cravings, deal with unwanted habits;
• How to shift your language in self-talk to avoid subconsciously sabotaging your goals and dreams; and
• Step-by-step instructions to easily do self-hypnosis at home.
• Fun, interactive exercises that give you experiences with your subconscious mind;
• Enlightening exercises that help you to identify triggers and subconscious barriers and self-sabotage;
• Hypnosis exercises in a group session to conquer your cravings; participation is voluntary; and,
• Introductory level self-hypnosis, and leave with handy step-by-step instructions to do self-hypnosis at home to reduce stress and anxiety, boost confidence and esteem, fight cravings, and work on any issues!
• Conquer Your Cravings workbook
• How To Do Self-Hypnosis guide
• Special bonus! Additional print and audio materials
• Special discounts only for workshop attendees on future programs
SAVE UP TO $60 OFF REGULAR PRICE!
SEATING IS LIMITED!
Buy your tickets today to guarantee a space in the workshop!
The regular price for this workshop is $125, however, I am extending three levels of limited “special discounts”.
(1) EARLY BIRD DISCOUNT!~ $65 — Limit 12.
• Early bird discount EXPIRES at 11 pm, THURSDAY, SEPTEMBER 30, 2019.
(2) ADVANCE DISCOUNT TICKET! ~ $85 — Limited Availability!
• Advance tickets are available only online.
• EXPIRES at 11 pm, THURSDAY, OCTOBER 10, 2019.
(3) AT THE DOOR (if available*) ~ $99
Warning: The availability of tickets at the door is not guaranteed. This workshops may sell out with advance online purchases.
For tickets go to https://www.trybooking.com/BFHXG